A progressive and well-established WA company invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation have a job opening for a Senior Front End Developer with capability in Angular to join the delivery team and help deliver on an exciting new strategy. A strong focus on balancing quality with velocity will be needed to perform this job well!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design and develop Angular code as part of a wider development Team.
- Ensure quality is built in writing tests alongside all code developed.
- Ensure that the team delivers quality outcomes within the committed timeframes;
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience with relational databases and good understanding of database performance
- Understanding of REST and JSON is required
- Test automation experience.
- Must have experience in working in an audited software development environment.
- Experienced in mocking or stubbing endpoints for testing.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working for a financial institution desirable
- Understanding of security testing concepts would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Senior Front End Developer to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.