Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
A leading energy provider are seeking a Project Manager - Civil Engineer for their large complex rehabilitation project. The job purpose is to execute assigned packages of work and contract administration/management. To also manage and develop strategic relationships with external contracting companies to deliver the client's scope.
- Execute assigned scope of works to ensure all details and activities are identified
- Provide detailed work plans and monitor performance against plan
- Plan, schedule, maintain and report on the contract progress with contractors
- Provide detailed reporting to the Project Manager
- Provide a safe environment for staff and contractors
- Share technical knowledge and information
- Display leadership and provide direction
- Monitor, analyse and support the quality of work
- Apply contract management techniques including financial and risk management
- Manage and operate within approved budgets for scope of works
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Extensive experience in a site civil construction capacity
- Demonstrated commercial and contract focus
- Strong leadership
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Proven high-level communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Understanding of risk and compliance management
What's on Offer?
The role is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis with the potential to extend long term. You will be expected to work between 40-50 hours per week Monday to Friday, or as the project demands.
If you have the skill set and experience 'APPLY NOW'
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.