About the Role
You will be working on a variety or Greenfield and Brownfield projects of various sizes in the iron ore sector. You will be involved with all phases of the projects and be working within a team of discipline Engineers to help successfully deliver all assigned projects.
Register your interest now as these roles will start Mid Jan 2019
- Formal Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Must have Iron Ore Greenfield or Brownfield Project experiences
- Must have either RIO, BHP or FMG Project experiences
- Materials Handling, Machines or ME experiences an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Work on Major Iron Ore Projects
- Perth based consultancy roles as well as FIFO or Site based
- Market rates with long contracts
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 or click Apply for this job'
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.