About the Role
You will be working on a variety of Greenfield and Brownfield projects of various sizes. The work will involve both participating in studies and execution projects on Major Iron Ore Projects.
Register your interest now with these roles starting Mid Jan 2019
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Only those with between 3 - 5 years post grad experiences
- Experience in design of dry iron ore processing facilities and materials handling equipment
- Must have either RIO, BHP or FMG experiences
What's on Offer?
- Work on Major Iron Ore Projects
- Perth based consultancy roles as well as FIFO or Site based roles
- Market rates with long contracts
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 or click Apply for this job'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.