Is a widely recognised state government department who is responsible for the provision of broad based, high quality legal services to the Government of Western Australia and wide-range of client departments and agencies.
About the Role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced IT Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract term, working full-time hours, which may lead to longer-term employment based on project requirements. You will be involved in the development of procurment strategy for a new system, develop tender documentation, and the evaluation of responses.
To be successful for this role, you must exhibit the following experience as a Business Analyst:
- Review and interpretation of the new system requirements
- Review of current systems and document deficiencies/requirements
- Assist in the definition, design and preparation of system specifications
- Hold workshops to confirm system specifications
- Assit in the development of Procurement Strategy
- Develop and then evaluate Tender Documents (Request, Criteria, etc)
- Update system design based on software package chosen
- Define Test Regime for the new system
- Document User Acceptance Testing strategy
- Develop User Acceptance Test scripts
- Assist with training, implementation, go-live and user support
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to engage on an initial 6 month full-time contract, with opportunity to continue on to a longer-term engagement.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 and by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.