A government department have a job opening for a highly dynamic Business Systems Analyst with a proven record of accomplishment and particular regard to research and analysis. This job has been created due to an exciting trial and sustainability of a program of work within the IT sector of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Research and analysis
- Project planning, development of project schedules, budgets, stakeholder communication plans
- Consultation, negotiation, and influencing key stakeholders.
- Financial modelling and budget development
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirements development
- Ensure projects are delivered to operational standards.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant Business Systems Analyst experience with ICT initiatives, with particular regard to application
- Significant experience translating high level user requirements to technical requirements development and customisation
- Previous experience planning software trials and innovative procurement practices
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to multi-task in order to meet demanding deadlines
- Financial modelling experience
- Workshop facilitation experience
Bonus Point For:
- Previous Business Systems Analyst experience working with Enterprise/Solution Architects and understanding of Architecture Frameworks and Methodologies
- Writing business cases for government
- Understanding of government procurement and funding processes
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Systems Analyst to join one of WA's government Departments and be an active part of their technical development
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.