A passionate and progressive and well established WA company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Test Manager to join their highly dynamic team and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving and come up with innovative solutions.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide leadership, establish technical vision and be the voice of the Test Team
- Maintain and ensure the adherence of the current Test Framework
- Drive the consistent utilisation of all Testing tools used by the entire Test Team
- Cultivate operational excellence of testing through gathering and analysing metrics and reporting through to Senior Management
- Identify and maintain test initiatives that will bring value to end users
- Create and maintain all testing documentation
- Drive all aspects of the Testing process, while collaborating with the Project Management Office and relevant Development streams
- Build collaborative relationships between teams.
- Test Management mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management
- Demonstrated experience in staff management
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC as well as various software testing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to develop processes, tools and frameworks that help ensure effectiveness across a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in developing a short, medium and long-term strategy for continual improvement of testing operations and the capability of translating that into an achievable roadmap
- Proven capabilities in managing all functional and non-functional test phases
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
Bonus Points For:
- ISTQB Test Manager Certified
- Certified Agile Practitioner
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative technology company and to be a hands-on Test Manager, reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will be based in a nurturing and supportive office where an Agile workplace fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.