A progressive and well-established and highly recognisable, WA company, invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation have a job opening for a Power BI Reports Developer with strong SQL experience to transition reporting from SSRS to Tableau and cross skill current Report Analysts. This 9 month contract promises extensions for highly effective candidates!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing Business Information and Reporting to Technology and Business Leads.
- Using a variety of toolsets, data sources and analytics systems. You will be required to develop and automate Tableau dashboards, visualisations, predictive models and related documentation.
- Provide support and cross-skilling for Service Management colleagues.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience as a Power BI Reports Developer
- PowerBI report and dashboard development
- DAX and Power Query (M)
- SQL scripting / programming and SQL server database architecture
- SSIS SSRS SSAS
- Developing PowerBI Custom Visualisations
- PowerApps and integration with PowerBI
- Scheduling data refresh and alerts with Power BI reports
- Power BI security configuration for enterprise roll-outs (premium workspace)
- Experience with PowerBI Embedded and PowerBI Report Server
Bonus Points For
- Experience working for an Resources, Oil, Gas, or Mining institution desirable
- Bachelors in MIS, IT, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Statistics, Business
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Power BI Reports Developer to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray via (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.