Is currently seeking a bright Java Developer to commence work immediately! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract with the probability of extension. This role will be working onsite for a key Government client working on a potentially long term project.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Java Developer to join our rapidly growing and innovative team.
You will design, develop and deliver high quality software applications. You will also be responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of our existing applications and R&D projects. You'll get the chance to use some of the latest technology to execute and enhance the applications.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Perform various elements of software and application development, testing, debugging and modifying program modules and documentation.
- A strong focus on balancing quality and velocity will be needed to perform this job well!
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Python (Django), Java and PHP applications and environments
- PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle databases and working with SQL
- Web and email protocols (HTTPS, IMAP, SMTP) and technologies
Bonus Point For:
- Knowledge of the Australasian Inter-Service Incident Management System (AIIMS)
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Java Developer to join a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.