A branch of WA Government undertaking a program of major reform to create a more efficient, collaborative and high-performing public sector that delivers better services to the community.
About the Role
As a strong .NET Developer you will form part of a specialist team, responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the growth of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Defect resolutions delivering tested software code
- Manage production support deployments
- Problem resolutions to software code
- Adaptive software maintenance for PGR, HR Services, OurDocs, NCR, Ref Comm and other corporate enterprise systems delivering tested software code
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a .NET Development role
- Angular, Bootstrap or similar
- RESTful API
- Web API / ServiceStack / NancyFX,
- Experience with CI/CD or TDD
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of the Environmental Assessment & Regulatory System (EARS).
- Knowledge of the Safety Regulation System (SRS).
- Knowledge of the current (legacy) Minedex systems
What's on Offer
We are looking for a .NET Developer of calibre to help lead and drive public sector wide outcomes. This branch of Government consists of a passionate and hardworking team, who support each other to deliver challenging and rewarding work.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.