A progressive and well-established WA company with a superb view of Innovation and Technology. They are taking their niche business to the next level with creative solutions.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation they are now looking to bring on a Technical Lead / Team Lead with a strong with a broad skill skillset; who is passionate about being fully utilised in the software development lifecycle;
A strong focus on balancing quality with velocity will be needed to perform this job well!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Seek opportunities to improve the digital platforms with the product owner.
- Be able to articulate value of technical changes
- Ensure that the teams assigned the work deliver quality outcomes within the committed timeframes.
- Be a member of a wider technical lead group overseeing the quality of the wider solution.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 year commercial experience as a Technical Lead
- Experience in Java and Angular development in an Agile environment
- REST and JSON
- Test automation
- Natural sense of urgency, focus on outcomes, and drive for success with good time management skills
- Ability to see the 'big picture' in identifying project interdependencies
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and support based tasks
- Examples of having played a team lead role will be highly regarded.
- Highly motivated and energetic with an ability to inspire and motivate others.
Bonus Points For
- Understanding of security testing concepts would be great!
- Previous experience working for a financial institution desirable
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Technical Lead to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their company's future!
You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.