We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sector.
Currently engaged in a major iron ore project, they now require a Civil Engineer with strong design engineering experience across mining projects. The position is for an initial 6 month contract.
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum 5 years + experience as a Civil Engineer with a strong background in the design engineering of civil infrastructure - access/haul roads, earthworks, drainage and water supply for mining and resource projects.
- Able to interface with designers and other disciplines
- Ability to produce design reports
- Strong reporting and communication skills
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work on a large scale iron ore project
- Initial 6 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate offered and Perth CBD location
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.