As a leader within the Engineering and Technology sectors nationally for the past 19 years, Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Recruitment Administrator to join our experienced and established team in Perth.
About the Role
If you are looking for a challenging role in a modern, fast moving environment then this is for you! As the Recruitment Administrator you will be exposed to the amazing world of engineering and get to deal with some of the best Blue Chip companies in the mining and oil and gas sectors.
Your primary responsibilities and activities will include:
- CV and document formatting as required
- Registration Forms processing
- Database Integrity (incl. duplicates and database cleanup)
- Job posting and maintenance based on client updates
- Compiling due diligence for Contract and Permanent Placements
- Assisting the team with referencing
- Coordination and support in managing contractor onboarding tasks and responsibilities
- Issuing contracts and management of the process through to start date
- Coordinating the completion, collation and signoff of Client and Titan onboarding requirements.
- Proactively liaise with Contractor, Account Manager and Recruitment Team Members as to documentation, HSE and compliance requirements.
Contractor Care and Service Delivery
- Act as the support contact for Contractor issues and liaise with the relevant teams to resolve issues.
- Complete all necessary QA activity for existing contractors such as reference checks, qualification verification, initial and regular meetings and reviews plus termination reviews.
- The individual that we are looking for:
- Will have at least 5 years' experience in high level support roles
- Prides themselves on thinking through issues and delivering a result
- Will have High level word processing and IT skills
- Is detail oriented and thorough, with ability to follow existing company processes and offer improvements
- Enjoys a mixture of routine and urgency
- Enjoys a balance of working with systems and people
- Skilled at working with external stakeholders and managing issues with care and urgency
What's on Offer
This will be a long term position that gives the right person the opportunity to grow within a company, have a great deal of autonomy and really make a difference. You will be viewed as an integral part of the whole team and will be recognised as such. Recruitment is a multi facet business environment so you will learn new commercial and people skills and you can have a direct impact on the team around you.
This position is a crucial part of our team and service delivery in helping shape the business strategically and commercially.
Together with a team culture success mind set, you will be based at our new premises at London House which offer:
- Gym and End of Trip Facilities on premises
- Stand-up desks and modern office design
- City Centre office location
- Concierge and lobby facilities
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW or contact Anthony Blair for a confidential discussion on 0419 950 878.