Regarded multi-disciplined project delivery firm involved in greenfield and sustaining capital mining projects now provides a brand new opportunity to lead and develop their Automation and Controls vision.
About the Role
Reporting to the Principal EI&C, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex projects where you will take a leading role in tendering, proposals, project delivery, execution, stakeholder engagement and customer liaison. You will also be responsible for detailed design, integration, configuration, install and commissioning services.
- You will need to have extensive knowledge and experience in control systems design as well as a thorough knowledge of a wide range of control systems and instrumentation products used in the mining sector
- Bachelor of Engineering Electrical, Electronics, Computer Technologies
- Extensive knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI technology: Rockwell / Schneider / GE Fanuc
- Knowledge of process instrumentation, motors, drives and other devices.
- Proven ability to lead and direct medium to large engineering teams.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience engaging with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience and ongoing desire to build a team.
Whats on Offer
Entrepreneurship culture, challenges and rewards if you're ready.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and IT recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.