A respected and innovative WA owned and operated mining focused control system integrator has a clear strategy to develop their electrical engineering, communications and analytics business for 2019.
- A Bachelors level or higher degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience
- Knowledge of Australian Standards
- Ability to complete design and analysis of LV electrical and power supply
- Capable of working 'hands on' to support operations, construction and commissioning as required.
- Team oriented communication and problem solving skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
Whats on offer
A grass roots opportunity to build an electrical design engineering capability, flexible work arrangements and a young and vibrant team dedicated to results and client satisfaction
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691.