Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of engineering solutions.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a background in Water/waste water projects to join our clients Water Resources Team in their Brisbane office, reporting directly to the Water Infrastructure Leader.
Your role will encompass the full cycle of engineering from the initial BD stage through to design delivery.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5-10 years' experience ideally gained in QLD. You will have strong design skills within Bulk water supply and Wastewater treatment.
As the ideal candidate you will meet the following criteria
- Bachelor of Civil engineering civil or Civil/Environmental engineering and tertiary qualification
- Experience in water infrastructure projects including Pipelines, Pump stations and Treatment plants
- Have a good technical understanding of sewer and water pipeline design
- Producing design calculations including hydraulic modelling, transient analysis and fatigue analysis
- Design skills with software such as PC Drain, Drains, HECRAS, MUSIC
- Maintain knowledge and appropriate technical standards, legislation, codes of practice and Australian standards
- Collaborative approach and proven relationship builder
- Value driven - Passionate, ethical, quality focused
- Have the desire to progress and challenge yourself
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.