A progressive and well-established WA company invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation have a job opening for a highly dynamic business analyst with a proven record of accomplishment and Agile background. This job has been created due to an exciting program of work within the IT sector of the company.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for User Journeys / User Stories in Agile squads.
- Work across more than one Squad and switch between Workstreams.
- Work closely with multiple stand-ups simultaneously.
- Be organised with capturing business requirements and relaying this to the technical development team.
- Ensure projects are delivered to operational standards.
- Work with a big picture view of an end-to-end process.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience working on projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies is required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the confidence to liaise with a variety of client personnel
- Proven track record of providing strong, end-to-end client-focused process analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of and involvement in the software development lifecycle
- CX/UX and User testing skills
- Experience in Credit or Lending
- Experience in Consulting
- A strong business analyst track record, although junior business analysts that show a lot of potential will be considered
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Agile Business Analyst to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.