A government department have a job opening for a highly dynamic ICT Business Analyst with a proven record of accomplishment and particular regard to research and analysis. This job has been created due to an exciting trial and sustainability of a program of work within the IT sector of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Research and analysis
- Project planning, development of project schedules, budgets, stakeholder communication plans
- Consultation, negotiation, and influencing key stakeholders.
- Financial modelling and budget development
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirements development
- Ensure projects are delivered to operational standards.
- Working with the Command Centre and other key stakeholders to gather and document the business requirements including documentation, data models and business process maps
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a ICT Business Analyst on complex business change projects involving the sourcing and/or implementation of ICT systems
- Experience in the health sector with a clinical focus
- Experience applying a variety of techniques to elicit business requirements (workshops, interviews, surveys).
- Experience using a variety of techniques to document and model business requirements (process maps, data models, requirements catalogues etc)
- Experience in writing detailed functional specifications
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working as part of a project team preferably in a PRINCE2 environment
Bonus Point For:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Certification/accreditation in business analysis awarded by relevant body
- Experience writing project management documents (business cases, detailed requirement specifications, benefit analysis)
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a ICT Business Analyst to join one of WA's government Departments and be an active part of their technical development
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.