Full life cycle experience of project procurement / contract process from pre-qualification of suppliers / contractors, tenders, tender evaluation negotiation of terms and conditions, contract administration and close-out.
- 5-10 years relevant experience in contracts/ procurement field
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management
- Sound commercial acumen - attention to detail.
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) is a plus but not mandatory (provide experience is sufficient).
- Computer literacy - Word/Excel with SAP/ Omnicom a bonus
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to be apart of leading project company
- Fixed term contract
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.