Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and across transportation and horizontal infrastructure
About the Role
The role requires a Traffic Engineer based in Brisbane, who will monitor and manage the scope across multiple projects or packages varying in size and complexity, provide high level technical reports and review medium to large scale projects.
The ideal candidate will relevant Tertiary qualifications (ideally with a Traffic/Transport major), Three plus years' experience with knowledge and ideally have local market knowledge, be comfortable with liaising with clients on projects as well as demonstrate the ability to work on a variety of projects.
The role is responsible for the following:
- General traffic engineering - Traffic Impact Assessments, SIDRA, traffic generation, knowledge of basic design principles and standards (desirable
- General knowledge microsimulation modelling packages;
- Road Safety Auditing experience would be beneficial;
- Experience in dealing with all modes in transport assessments including bicycles and pedestrians;
- Microsimulation modelling - AIMSUN
This is a permanent role based in Brisbane, for a global organisation with great potential for career progression. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.