A leader in their industry with operations along the value chain including port terminals with in excess of 900 FTE's.
About the Role:
- Management of the control systems upgrade projects developing and implementing the new SCADA system for multiple terminals.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the roles main function will be managing the engineering consultant and contractor appointed to deliver the required scope of work safely, on budget, schedule and to the right quality.
- This position will be working closely with the IT department for interdependent projects in the delivery of the works and other key stakeholders in operations and maintenance.
- 10+ year experience managing projects, must have held a Project Manager position within a Client or EPCM.
- Experience delivering a materials handling plant control system project.
- Preferably having undertaken an upgrade/replacement project.
- Experience with Citect SCADA software.
- Control or electrical engineering degree required.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Whats on Offer:
- Commencement: ASAP
- Duration: 2+ years
- Contract / FTC
- Location: Perth with site visits as required
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role or other opportunities within the EIC market, then please contact Clayton Duncan at Titan Recruitment on 08 6467 0601 or send through your details to email@example.com
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.