About the role
- The work is across several divisions covering power, mining, water and utilities
- Program PLC, RTU and SCADA (Schneider, Allen Bradley)
- Produce designs, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Network design and development.
To be successful
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering having experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning.
- You will have skills and experience in Industrial Control and Automation (SCADA and PLC) including design, software development, testing and commissioning.
- A knowledge in electrical design, fault finding and commissioning of industrial automation plants.
- Experienced in Industrial communications, network design and development
- Experience using ClearSCADA, Wonderware System Platform, or CitectSCADA
- You will be Client focused with strong communication skills
What's on offer
This is an opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals. You will have options to progress in the business and develop your skills with the latest automation software and technology.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or by clicking Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.