Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Our client has developed a solid reputation as a trusted Engineering Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment, excellence and staff satisfaction.
About the Role:
You will be exposed to a variety of water management projects with major national and international mining clients. You have a key role in delivering successful projects and be part of a supportive team.
- BE/MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the mining and resources sector, ideally Rio or BHP
- Dewatering engineering solutions;
- Pumping and piping design;
- Hydraulic modelling;
- Optimisation strategies;
- Hydrological modelling; and
- Surface water assessment and management.
- Excellent communication skills and client facing skills
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Perth based role
- Working on interesting Green and Brownfield projects.
- Sociable and supportive company culture
- Highly competitive package
- An excellent role for somebody seeking fast career progression and working with directors and learn from them.
- Provide high-level technical service to internal and external clients
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lina at (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.