We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the resources, transportation & infrastructure sector and continue to exceed the expectations of their clients.
Currently engaged in key mining and resource projects, they now require a Civil Engineer & Senior Civil Engineer to join the team. The positions will be initial 6 month contracts with a strong chance of extension. Both positions require a strong understanding of civil engineering design.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 4- 15 years + experience as a Civil Engineer with a strong background in the design delivery of civil infrastructure - roads, earthworks, drainage, water etc
- Previous mining and resources projects experience
- Strong knowledge of industry guidelines and design standards
- Able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Strong report writing & communication skills
- Excellent team skills
What's on Offer
- Strong pipeline of work focusing on the mining and resources sector
- Initial 6 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Perth CBD location
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'