A well-established WA company invested and committed to adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting energy resource technology.
About the Role
This well recognised organisation have a job opening for a highly dynamic Business Analyst / Tester with a proven record of accomplishment.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Work closely with the product owner and users to identify and translate the business requirements into solution capabilities
- Review design and technical specification documents for alignment with business requirements
- Develop user stories and use cases
- Identify quality criteria and execute test scenarios
- Be organised with capturing business requirements and relaying this to the technical development team.
- Ensure projects are delivered to operational standards.
- Work with a big picture view of an end-to-end process.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience in an ICT environment
- Proven track record of providing strong, end-to-end client-focused process analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency with data and data modelling
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the confidence to liaise with a variety of client personnel
Bonus Points For
- Energy markets and financial modelling experience is preferred but not essential.
- HRIS Experience
- SAP experience
- SuccessFactors Experience
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Business Analyst / Tester to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.