Provides specialist information technology, communications, managed services, remote operations and consulting to clients across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide hands-on support and solutions for large-scale client communications networks. This is a CBD office based position that will also involve travel to client sites at times.
- A relevant tertiary qualification from a recognized institution (I.e. Computer Science degree, Communications Engineering degree etc.)
- At least 3+ years commercial experience in designing communications systems and project engineering;
- Experience in one or more of the following areas;
- Wired or wireless networking
- Communication system design and implementation
- Wireless or Wireline
- MS Windows (Active Directory) design implementation and support of computer systems hardware or network security
- Exposure to Communications, Signalling, Industrial PLC / SCADA / HMI solutions is preferred
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing technology practice working on some cutting-edge solutions and projects. This is a 12 month contract with the option to be extended longer-term for the right individual.
For more information, please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
About Titan Recruitment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.