An industry leader in transit and payment based software and technology; has identified a new opportunity to contract a talented Software Developer to expand to their Development team and assist in embarking on a venture to develop a major global solution.
About the Role
As a Software Developer, you'll be a hands on part of their highly innovative Software Development Team and assist in creating a unique product which combines cutting-edge innovation and systems in one core, scalable, real-time system capable of running on premise or in the Cloud.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Define, decompose and analyse requirements as part of the agile planning process
- Design and implement peer-reviewed software, focusing on re-use, object-oriented design, maintainability, and unit testing
- Direct and develop automated tests for all implemented software
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of software and related work products
- Support the operations team as they roll out and operate your software with live customers
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of software.
- Ensure software projects meet deadlines and are aligned with operational plan.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, goal-centred; must be able to organise in order to meet deadlines.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years industry experience developing object-oriented software solutions
- Expert skills in Java.
- Experience in C, C++, TypeScript, Node.js, and similar languages will be viewed favourably as well!
- Excellent analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile
- Strong written and oral communication skills, solid judgement, reasoning, and decision-making
Bonus Points For
- Proficiency in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Being awesome
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a talented Software Developer to join an innovative tech team and be a part of a project to make global impact. You will be based within the heart of Perth in CBD offices. Competitive rates.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.