About the Role
- Provide planning expertise at tender stage and manage all project planning systems and procedures
- Provide technical guidance or execute schedule development, analysis update and maintenance, monitoring and reporting on a major project or a number of projects in a branch office
- Own the Integrated Planning process and facilitates such with project teams, clients and other interested parties, and drives consistency in application of the process, leads group discussions using specific tools and software.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years relevant industry experience in planning and scheduling in both design and construction environment.
- Experience and ability to use nominated planning software (Project, Primavera).
- Degree qualified or trade background an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Site based role Kwinana (Drive in/out)
- Market rates with long contract length
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.