About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be part of the Owners team and be accountable and responsible for the following:
- Manage all day to day activities across a plant that is in care and maintenance
- You will support the PM in managing the engineers through the DFS and (FEED) Phases of the Project ensuring compliance with agreed scope.
- Contribute to control of costs, quality & timing of engineering deliverables for the project
- Develop in conjunction with consultants/contractors strategies for project execution
- Be an active member of owners team during construction and commissioning of the plant
- Implementation of required systems and procedures for construction and operation phases
- On startup of the plant, be part of the operational leadership team for the continual operation of the Uranium mine,
- Liaise with all service providers and contractors.
- Experience that is key to being successful in this position includes
- Degree Qualified Engineer (process or mechanical)
- Some experience in the design of process or hydramet plants (process or mechanical)
- Must have experience in a production or operation mining environment and understand the key drivers
- Will have worked in project execution environment and understand the project lifecycle
- Have business acumen and desire to be proactive and overcome problems as part of their day
- You will be based in Adelaide but you will want to go to site and be proactive in doing so
- Able to work autonomously, have exceptional organizational and time management skills
What's on Offer?
- Working on a crack'n Uranium project that is fast tracked to production
- Work with an up an coming Uranium producer where you can influence decision making and make a real difference
- Work in an owners team to help drive the project
- Good market base salary + incentives
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.