About the Role
Due to high-demand of work and large impacting projects being delivered, we require the services of a Principal Communications Leader/Consultant to support their many industry clients (Commercial Buildings, Universities, Transport and Defense Sector).
The role applies strong business development and technical expertise in ICT/Communications consulting with strong leadership and be able to develop their global business.
This is a permanent position based in Sydney with a high salary package.
- Maintain and improve profitability for projects /discipline in line with budgetary targets.
- Assist with changes and advise where required to answer design queries.
- Involvement from Project Confirmation to completion of the design.
- Ensure QA procedures are followed, including maintaining project packs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of available design guides, standard specifications, standard drawings, technical memos, and software programs.
- Carry out design reviews progressively as the design develops and provide guidance for Project Engineers. Provide design verification.
- Co-ordinate with the Project coordinator to arrange Design Review Meetings for complex projects.
- Projects proceed in a logical sequence based on sound concepts which meet the client's requirements and abortive work is minimised.
- Compliance with the Quality System, Procedures and Management Systems
- Responsible for direct client engagement, and building client relationships, primarily related to ICT / Communications consulting (but not limited to).
- Support Market Directors, the Global Specialist Group, and Project Leaders in preparing proposals and interviews, requiring specialist ICT / Communications consultancy.
- Responsible for coordinating activities with the Project Leader, Project Engineer, Section Manager and Project Director for each project.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience (having managed a variety of projects across the full systems development lifecycle and responsibility for delivering large and complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to lead and affect change.
- Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high-level judgment and to work independently and in a team to meet objectives.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Provide technical & training/mentoring to engineering staff.
What's on Offer
This is an permanent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals. We will only be accepting applications with full Australian working rights.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 0435 372 919 or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.