Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals
Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Intelligent Transport Systems Solutions
About the Role
The role requires a Junior Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer based in or looking to relocate to Melbourne. You will monitor and manage the scope across multiple projects or packages varying in size and complexity, provide high level technical reports and review medium to large scale projects.
The Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering Concept & Design
- Managing budget and schedules
- Proposals & Quotes
- Managing contractors and subcontractors
- Liaise and develop good relationships with clients, government agencies and external stake-holders
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical/Electronics or Systems Engineering preferred
- Some knowledge and passion within the field of Intelligent Transport or Smart Mobility
- Someone who wants to develop a career within the ITS Sector
- Competent in applying safety in design, systems integration and verifying works
Working with the leading ITS Consultancy in Australia, this is a permanent role based in Melbourne, for a global organisation with great potential for career progression. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.