Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a world-leading provider of professional infrastructure and built environment solutions, spanning multiple markets and industries. With an established and dedicated team of industry professionals and qualified engineers, extensive expertise is provided in servicing some of WA's most high-profile clients and projects covering industries including (but not limited to) mining and resources, energy and power, industrial and utilities, transportation, urban development and environmental.
About the Role
We have a senior-level appointment for a Rail Safety Systems Assurance Manager here in Perth, reporting to the Project Director. In this role you will act as site representative for the execution of programs for Safety, RAM, Quality, and Verification & Validation of the Rail Automation Portfolio. Overall success will be measured by achieving satisfaction from the industry regulator, independent safety assessor, rail safety acceptance authority, and program leadership team.
To be suitable for this position you must demonstrate the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years Rail Safety Systems Assurance Management experience
- In-depth understanding of Systems Assurance Techniques
- Expertise in Stage and Gate Governance models, Project Planning, and Control methodologies
- Experienced Auditor and Risk and Opportunity management
- Heavy Haul Rail industry experience OR Light Rail / Metro Autonomous Systems project experience
- High-level communication, engagement and presentation skills up to executive level stakeholders
- An overriding commitment to health, safety, environment and sustainability
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-leading diversified professional services, construction and maintenance company, who are partnered to deliver to some of WA's most high-profile and premiere mining clients and projects. A long-term and committed contract project engagement is on offer with attractive market rates for the right individual.
For more information or a confidential discussion about these opportunities, please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.