Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a proud supplier of public transport services here in Western Australia, from metropolitan and regional centres. They have been designing, building and maintaining transport infrastructure and services for years, with the aim to coordinate a smarter, integrated and optimised transport network for WA.
About the Role
We have a senior-level appointment for a Principal Signalling Engineer - Rail, to undertake the design and verification responsibilities for a range of technologies and jurisdictions.
To be suitable for this position you must demonstrate the following knowledge and level of experience:
- Significant experience in relay interlocking, Mircrolok interlocking, relay based level crossings, and Ansaldo L10000 Automatic train protection systems
- Demonstrated experience in leading and investigating signalling failures and design
- Function testing experience and commissioning of minor projects
- Provide bespoke signalling solutions to key business needs and requirements
- Development and writing of signalling standards
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading WA organisation in a period of high-demand and growth. An initial 6 month full-time contract engagement is on offer with attractive market rate.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.