Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is currently seeking to recruit and retain a bright and talented Web Content Officer who can commence work as soon as possible! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract with the high probability of extension.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Web Content Officer to join an innovative digital communications team.
This role is part of a small team and is key to the support, maintenance and upgrade of the Department's web site and digital / social presence.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver UX and SEO enhanced website content and updates to support & complement corporate initiatives and services
- Develop, implement and maintain a regular web content audit program
- Provide SEO, metadata and UX advice to the business to support IDE recommendations
- Provide system support and training to the business
- Provide online content writing support and advice to the business
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant hands on experience in digital content strategy and its implementation
- Demonstrable experience in established, maturing and improving and instilling best practice content management processes
- Highly developed organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly developed project management skills, in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present effectiveness of content
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media and Content Syndication tools
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Web Content Officer to join a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.