Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A branch of WA Government undertaking a program of major reform to create a more efficient, collaborative and high-performing sector that delivers high quality services.
About the Role
As an ICT Project Manager, you will form part of a specialist team, responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the growth of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- The scope of work required to meet the specific outcomes described below governed and quality assured by the PMO Manager who will ensure the outcomes are met.
- As the ICT Project Manager, you will work on projects currently assigned to finalise the Project Management Framework (PMF).
- ServiceNow Management
- Java Platform Upgrades - Complete Implementation of the Java Upgrade project ensuring appropriate management of time, scope budget and risks.
- WebSphere Decommissioning complete Initiation Phase ensuring adequate planning and lead implementation in line with PMF.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the project management; Prince2, PMP, etc.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Must be delivery driven with a strong focus scope and roles & responsibilities
- Ability to plan and manage between projects to ensure planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring and controlling of projects
- Ability to plan, execute and close the project in line with the Project Management Framework
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Workshop facilitation experience
Bonus Points For
- ServiceNow Experience
- Tengraph Experience
- Websphere Experience
What's on Offer
We are looking for people of calibre to help lead and drive sector wide outcomes. This branch of Government consists of a passionate and hardworking team, who support each other to deliver challenging and rewarding work.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.