Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A branch of WA Government undertaking a program of major reform to create a more efficient, collaborative and high-performing public sector that delivers better services to the community.
About the Role
As the Solutions Architect you will form part of a specialist team, responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the growth of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provision of architecture documentation and estimation into an application enhancement business case
- Hands-on support to develop solution architecture standards
- Review of solution architecture documentation
- Guidance on integration aspects for solutions and applications
- Advice and guidance on application rationalisation
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated experience in providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying technical solutions and/or risks, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options.
- Experience in analysis, design and development of systems in JAVA and .NET
- Experience in applying Object Oriented analysis and design skills to systems design
- Experience in designing services which are used in a Service Oriented Architecture or a Microservices Architecture
Bonus Points For
- Relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent industry recognised professional qualification or substantial relevant industry experience.
What's on Offer
We are looking for people of calibre to help lead and drive public sector wide outcomes. This branch of Government supports a passionate and hardworking team, who support each other to deliver challenging and rewarding work.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants