Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A branch of WA Government undertaking a program of major reform to create a more efficient, collaborative and high-performing mining and resources sector delivering dynamic and cutting edge solutions.
About the Role
As a strong Systems Analyst you will form part of a specialist team, responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the growth of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Facilitating workshops/meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to capture the business requirements.
- Analyse and design corresponding system workflows and system interfaces.
- Working and collaborating with technical leads and solution architects.
- Providing on-going clarification of assigned tasks to the technical Development.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant Systems Analyst experience with ICT initiatives
- Significant experience translating high level user requirements to technical requirements development and customisation
- Previous experience planning software trials and innovative procurement practices
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level organisational skills and ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Workshop facilitation experience
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of the Environmental Assessment & Regulatory System (EARS).
- Knowledge of the Safety Regulation System (SRS).
- Knowledge of the current (legacy) Minedex systems
What's on Offer
We are looking for people of calibre to help lead and drive public sector wide outcomes. This branch of Government consists of a passionate and hardworking team, who support each other to deliver challenging and rewarding work.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.