Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the worlds leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Electrical Designer with site or Brownfields experience, highly regarded.
- Key Criteria
- Developing technical and practical design skills in Electrical and Instrumentation using AutoCAD software package.
- Developing knowledge of the fundamental requirements of Electrical and Instrumentation, and the basic requirements of other disciplines.
- Developing knowledge of applicable local standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Work experience with AutoCAD is required
- A trade qualification would be highly regarded
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on the performance.
- Site or Brownfields experience will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
6-month contract - with the potential for extension
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on (08) 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.