Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
About the Client
We are working closely with a well regarded civil and mining contractor. Their capabilities range from full end to end transport, civil contracting, bulk earthworks and mining to a "wet" equipment hire service. They have a strong project flow across the mining and heavy industrial sector and continue to maintain a strong presence in Western Australia.
Their South West office located 20 minutes outside of Bunbury requires a Civil Project Engineer with a strong bulk earthworks and haulage background to join the team. This is a permanent staff position. Candidates must be based or willing to relocate to South West of WA.
About the Position
Key responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing technical and general project support to the Construction Manager and/or Supervision
- Co-ordination of required project resources including plant, equipment and materials
- Management of project planning and cost control
- Management and pricing of contract variations
- Management and co-ordination of sub-contractors
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the civil and mining industry
- Candidate must be based or willing to re-locate to South West of WA
- Experience in bulk earthworks, haulage and civil construction. Previous tailings experience highly regarded
- Strong leadership and managerial skill. Able to supervise works and subcontractors.
- Good understanding of tracking, scheduling of projects. Able to use MS Project & MS Excel
- Good understanding of QA procedures and strong safety awareness
- Previous contract variations experience
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent long term career opportunity and strong pipeline of work across mining and heavy industrial projects
- Competitive salary package. Mobile, lap top and site based vehicle provided
- Opportunity to live and experience the great South West WA region and embrace its lifestyle
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.