Our client is looking for Rail Safetworking Officer for a new construction project working remotely in the Pilbara on a 2/1 roster for a 12-month contract.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety with proven ability to follow required procedures at all times.
- Demonstrated former history working in relevant Rail Safeworking positions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the Safeworking for large rail construction activities
- Currently, hold or ability to pass a Cat 1 Rail Medical
- Valid and current unrestricted minimum C-Class Drivers Licence
- Current RTIO Inductions
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.