A leading Information Technology and Consulting agency who supports numerous and diverse organisations providing Technology Solutions for many areas of Western Australia.
This role is located in the Perth.
About the Role
This role is part of a dynamic team to provide on-site and remote support to Clients offices in metropolitan and regional locations in Perth.
- Provide first/second level telephone helpdesk support to clients
- Build and distribute Tier 1 desktops and laptops for clients
- Maintenance of domain accounts within an Active Directory structure
- Software deployment and installation
- Restoring failed systems to operational service
- Knowledge of updating desktop/laptop images
- Knowledge of group policy troubleshooting
- Other Important Criteria
- Have previously worked for a MSP (Managed Service Provider)
- Current Western Australian C' class drivers' license (or equivalent).
What is on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of an exciting organisation working on some interesting assignments. This is a permanent position offering an admirable salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
About Titan Recruitment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.