Provides specialist information technology, communications, managed services, remote operations and consulting to clients across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client is looking for two IP Telephony Specialists to embark on a programme of works to decommission legacy PABX telephony systems across the Northern region of Western Australia. The services residing on these systems will be migrated to a CISCO telephony platform, located either in the cloud, or in a regional data centre.
In addition, works have also begun to consolidate and upgrade existing CISCO Call manager installations. This consolidation works will either upgrade existing installations individually, or consolidate multiple installations into a centralised cloud/regional instance of CISCO Call manager.
The contractor will be required to:
- Represent our client as the voice specialist and lead the technical engagement across the project
- Ensure that all telephony architecture and designs delivered by external vendors meet the needs and requirements, and as set out in agreed contracts
- Deliver project documentation as required, such as architectural designs and test plans;
- Provide as requested, any relevant information to 3rd parties that contribute to, and facilitate, the migration activities and planning
- Assist with any preparation work within the current RT environment to facilitate project works
- Assist with the upgrade/migration of voice services
- Undertake other related activities as directed by the Project Manager
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders and vendors, to ensure successfully project delivery
This is a CBD based position.
- Experience with both analogue and digital telephony
- Experience with CISCO Call manager environments
- Experience with IP telephony architecture and designs
- Experience with IP telephony across large and complex geographical and technical environments
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Good understanding of the relationship between IP telephony and network services architecture
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a long term contract engagement with the option to be extended for the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
About Titan Recruitment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.