Provides specialist information technology, communications, managed services, remote operations and consulting to clients across Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is network troubleshooting, planning and support solutions for a large client base. This is a CBD based positon.
- Strong customer-facing skills and presentation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- CCNA or demonstrable equivalent level of network competency;
- Ability to work proactively and take ownership of tasks;
- Good verbal and communication skills;
- Basic fault-finding and tracing;
- Strong LAN (switching) skills;
- Knowledge of WAN's and routing protocols;
- Wireless networking knowledge and experience desirable (but not essential)
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a 12 month contract with the option to be extended for the right candidate.
For more information, please contact Daniel Mance or apply by clicking on 'Apply Now'.
About Titan Recruitment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.