Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate and progressive company who develop cloud-based technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain a close-knit development team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in understanding that every business is unique, and helping them make the most out of their human capital.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join the expanding Product Development Team and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving, and come up with innovative solutions. You will be hands-on with cutting edge technologies and have the freedom to choose new technologies to bring to the table when building new features!
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Hands-on build of an AngularJS / Bootstrap / HTML5 front-end product
- Combinations of feature-rich open-source UI components
- Back-end build based on C# ASP.NET Web API and MS SQL Server
Above all else, we ideally want someone who has experience with a broad and modern tech stack and experience in product development - we'll leave the tech specifics up to you!
If you must ask however, the following skills and experience would be a great start:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a Senior Full Stack Developer role
- Angular, React, Bootstrap or similar
- RESTful API
- Web API / ServiceStack / NancyFX
- Entity Framework
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- ElasticSearch / Lucene
- Azure / AWS Cloud / SaaS product development
Bonus Points For
- Native Swift or Xamarin experience
- References to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with!
What's on Offer
In short, as a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be working for a company that has a superb portfolio of solutions and contains some of the brightest minds in Australia. They are committed to being the leaders in the market. This is a company culture that provides a collegiate feel with productivity, passion for your work & intelligent problem-solving being.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.