Why not do it with a growing and respected technology company that offers a practical training environment and mentoring by highly skilled telecommunications engineers.
You will work on a range of tasks including the design, planning and support of RF networking solutions for customers across multiple industries. Our client provides technical input into project planning and implementation, so be prepared to solve problems, communicate them effectively, and be hands-on.
We are industry leading in the development of communications infrastructure for a wide range of industries and offer a complete in-house approach from strategy and planning through to technology implementation and optimisation. Our employees are passionate about technology and have a proven ability to deliver value added solutions in challenging locations.
Working at the front of technology curves provides an opportunity for us to assist clients in the adoption of technology solutions to meet business outcomes leading to efficiencies, enhanced operational awareness and ultimately improved performance.
We are platform agnostic, meaning we provide a single, integrated design across all technologies, minimising the risks of systems integration. Whilst remaining independent, we are supported by very strong existing relationships with equipment suppliers, giving greater flexibility and agility to meet the requirements of a project.
Our industry experience and expertise combined with a transparent and collaborative approach ensures we consistently deliver high quality projects on-time and on-budget for our partners, clients and their stakeholder.
To be short listed and considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary degree qualification preferably in Electronic, Electrical or Communications Engineering (or equivalent) MUST have Telecommunications units.
- Strong understanding and grounding in RF Principles, Planning and Design concepts - Cellular Transmission, 2-Way Radio, Microwave, Antennas, Fading & Propagation
- Knowledge of RF Optimisation in carrier technologies, with a preference to learn LTE and in systems level products
- Knowledge of Radio Access technologies - GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA/HSUPA, WiFi, WiMax & LTE
- Knowledge of Radio Access infrastructure - including Distributed Antenna Systems, Micro, Repeater, Femto technologies
- Basic understanding of transmission systems including PDH, SDH, packet switched networks, and IP
- Excellent communication skills required - verbal and written. This role will involve travel to site and client-facing with a range of stakeholders from Technicians to Riggers & Engineers
What's on Offer?
We will be selecting to appoint a graduate as part of our 2019 growth program for our WA office. The Graduate RF Engineer will form part of the Communications Engineering team in providing best of breed RF networking design, planning and support solutions to clients.
Titan Recruitment is managing our recruitment process so please apply as directed. If selected and offered employment you should be available to start March 2019.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants. Please note all applicants must have full Australian Working Rights.