Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
An Australian engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
About the Role
Site Environmental Advisor, FIFO position.
- Compliance positions. Site established. Requirements provided, monitor compliance again plans and compliance with contracts and clients to plan
- Ideally exposure to rail
- Rio Tinto experience is highly desirable; candidates with Pilbara Mining experience will also be considered
- Rail experience not required.
- Requirements provided, monitor compliance again plans and compliance with contracts and clients to plan
- A proactive approach to environmental safety.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Project and overall environmental performance;
- Contribute to the development of Project environmental approval documents;
- Contribute to inspections and auditing activities to ensure compliance with Project, Client procedures and standards, legal and other requirements.
- Contribute to the communication of environmental issues, requirements, performance and non-conformance;
- Contribute towards a culture of every thought and action starts and ends with safety' and environmental responsibilities
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulatory, governance and quality requirements
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Natural Resource Management or similar.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with relevant legislation and environmental approvals.
- Experience with managing environmental approvals for operating mine or construction sites (desirable).
What's on Offer?
- Attractive hourly rate
- FIFO role - roster Flexible
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.