Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
An Australian engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
About the Role
Site Health and Safety Advisors, who will provide OS& H support to project management team and contractors on the field; this position will assist the project management team to establish and maintain a safe working environment within the projects. This position will monitor conditions and practices to promote and encourage:
- Safe environment and conditions of work
- Safe systems and methods of work
- Safe management systems and procedure of work
- Safe Behaviours and actions of personnel
This position will establish a continuing focus on compliance with project OS&H plan requirements in the field.
- Strong safety leadership orientation & drive to promote a positive safety culture;
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organisation;
- Able to maintain composure under all circumstances;
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in an occupational health and safety role in the construction and/or mining and/or heavy industry;
- Minimum Certificate IV OSH;
- Recognised training in OS&H systems, risk assessment and incident investigation;
- Heavy Haul Rail experience is highly desirable, candidates possessing experience with rail located in the Pilbara will also be considered
What's on Offer?
- Flexible FIFO Roster
- Attractive Hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.