Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
A team of talented and enthusiastic IT specialists that know that anything is possible in the Cloud. Their passion is to transform technology landscapes and give them a competitive edge while saving time, money and growing beyond what they dreamed possible.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing across the stack
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems
- Perform production validation testing to help assure the quality of our products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements and recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensure system security using best of breed security solutions.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- DevOps & Cloud evangelist - automation and code is what you do!
- Building / managing automated builds for .NET 4.6 and .NET Core 2 applications
- In depth Azure Experience
- Experience with Azure App Services/Application Service Enviromments,
- Azure Networking (Experience using internal VNets, connected to on premise networks over VPN or Expressroute)
- Managing Azure services with Powershell, general Powershell scripting Experience
- Experience with Team City, Jenkins or other on premise build systems building .NET and Node applications.
- Chef or Puppet experience in a .NET environment.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
Bonus Point For:
- Background in Microsoft Development (C#.Net, VB, ASP, Azure)
- Linux System Administration and bash scripting experience
- Experience managing an Octopus
- IOS or Android experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly personable, punctual and efficient
What's on Offer
A highly collaborative, sociable, diligent and enthusiastic culture, a dynamic work environment with ongoing support and mentoring. What's more, they are dedicated to developing staff to provide them with a long term rewarding career.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants