Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is a passionate, progressive and well established Australian company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients. Their passion is to transform their technology landscapes to give them a competitive edge while saving time, money and growing beyond what they dreamed possible.
This Business Analyst position requires your strong communication skills to engage with team members at all levels of the organisation. You will facilitate workshops with stakeholders that will gather information on impacts of business requirements to gain consensus. These facilitation skills will enable you to meet organisational priorities and objectives.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Engage with team members at all levels of the organisation.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and impact assessment workshops with stakeholders.
- Undertake analysis, document business requirements, business processes and proposed solutions, and support User Acceptance Testing and the development of End User Documentation.
- Quickly understand current business processes and discuss/propose relevant business and IT changes is essential.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Business Analyst experience is required.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Jira
- Ability to analyse business processes and understand IT concepts
- Great presentation and facilitation skills
- Great ability to quickly build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Preparedness to undertake any assigned project activities required to ensure the success of the project.
Bonus Point For
- Retail Business Analysis experience
- Oracle eBS functional knowledge
- Highly personable, punctual and efficient
What's on Offer
A highly collaborative, sociable, diligent and enthusiastic culture, a dynamic work environment with ongoing support and mentoring. What's more, they are dedicated to developing staff to provide them with a long term rewarding career.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants