Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented Software Developers who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month fixed term contract followed by a high probability of offer permanent placement!
About the Role
We are reaching out to the market to put together a team of skilled Software Developers; enthusiastic and motivated, to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Health Sector.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the provision of a safe working environment in consultation with staff under their supervision.
- Assist in maintaining Department policies, procedures and documentation.
- Use a range of development technologies.
- Participate in a continuous process to monitor, evaluate and develop services and performance.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- .NET Framework (C#, ASP.Net, MVC)
- Systems Integration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Developing for the cloud environment such as; MS Azure, AWS , GCP
- Demonstrated strengths and experience in a team environment.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage and influence a large variety of stakeholders.
- Extensive design, development, testing, deployment and configuration management experience in an integrated, managed enterprise environment using relevant development technologies.
Bonus Point For:
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in Java
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Software Developer to join a WA Government Department and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.